How can I support lineage?
You can support Lineage by visiting our Donate Page.
What media platforms can I watch lineage on?
Do you have another lineage series planned?
We are currently in the process of planning series 2. Filming is scheduled to begin October 2017. Please prayerfully consider helping us make this a reality by visiting our donate page.
When do Lineage Episodes come out?
We publish a video each Wednesday at 5.30pm GMT.
All videos are available in our library on this site and on youtube and vimeo so you can always go back and watch previous episodes.
Do you have any recommended books for further reading?
Please see the footnotes on each article in the History section
Why is it called Lineage?
We called it Lineage as it goes with the idea of tracing our spiritual roots and seeing who are spiritual forefathers.
What's a typical filming day like?
Usually quite long. It can begin as early as sunrise in order to film before the crowds hit the city or to catch daylight as soon as it appears. We then film from Location to Location until the episode is complete, which is often at sunset. In each location we have to film the dialogue, then the B roll and drone shots
What equipment have you used so far?
Sony A7s II, Sony A7s, Sony A6300, Came-TV Optimus Gimbal, Manfrotto Tripodes, Edelkrone SliderONE and Motion Module, DJI Phantom 4, DJI Phantom 3, Sennhesier G3, Rode Lavalier Microphone Omni Directional Lapel Mic Rode NTG-2, Rode Blimp Windshield Shock Mount System, Rode Deadwombat Windshield, Rode 3m Boompole Pro, B Grip Evo Belt Grip, Manfrotto 492 Micro Ball Head, Zoom H4N, Nikon D3, Nikon D4, Sony Zeiss 16-35mm F4, Sony 10-18mm, Sony 35mm 2.8. Sigma 30mm 1.4, Sony 24-70mm, Canon 50mm 1.4, Canon 100-400mm F4.5-F5.6, Canon 24-105mm F4, iPhone7, Ipad 2, Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8 EX VR 2, Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8 EX DG, Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 DG HSM, Nikkor 85mm f/1.4, Nikkor 60mm f/2.8 Macro
What video equipment have you used so far?
Sony A7s II, Sony A6300, Came-TV Optimus Gimbal, Manfrotto Tripodes, Edelkrone SliderONE and Motion Module, DJI Phantom 4, DJI Phantom 3, Sony Zeiss 16-35mm F4, Sony 10-18mm, Sony 35mm 2.8. Sigma 30mm 1.4, Sony 24-70mm, Canon 50mm 1.4, Canon 100-400mm F4.5-F5.6, Canon 24-105mm F4, iPhone7, Ipad 2
What sound equipment have you used so far?
Sennhesier G3, Rode Lavalier Microphone Omni Directional Lapel Mic Rode NTG-2, Rode Blimp Windshield Shock Mount System, Rode Deadwombat Windshield, Rode 3m Boompole Pro, B Grip Evo Belt Grip, Manfrotto 492 Micro Ball Head, Zoom H4N
What photography equipment have you used so far?
Sony A7s, Nikon D3, Nikon D4, Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8 EX VR 2, Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8 EX DG, Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 DG HSM, Nikkor 85mm f/1.4, Nikkor 60mm f/2.8 Macro, Sigma 30mm 1.4
Can't play a file through my web browser?
This can be caused by a few things, but it’s usually a problem with your computer. Please check that:
- Speakers are connected properly and powered on, and the volume is turned up
- Web browser has a recent version of the Flash Player plugin installed
- Internet connection is fast enough to support streaming media.
If the problem is with your computer, it is very difficult for us to help you troubleshoot it, because we are not present to investigate it ourselves. In these cases, it is best to seek help from people nearby who are experienced with computers.
If you are sure the problem is not with your computer, tell us as much as you can about the problem and we can check if there’s something wrong with our website.
Promoting this website on the Internet
One of the easiest and best ways of promoting this website on the Internet is to link to us, whether through our Advertising Banners or a text-based link.
Following are our Do’s and Don’ts of linking to this website:
- Do link to any of our regular web pages
- Do use an RSS feed integrator to list entries from our RSS or Podcasting feeds on your website
- Don’t directly link to our media files, attachments, or images (a.k.a. Inline Linking or Hot Linking)
- Don’t link directly to our Popup windows
- Don’t use content ripping mechanisms, HTML frames, etc. to incorporate our web pages into your own
Thank you for your cooperation, especially on the “Don’ts”. They are there for your legal protection and ours, and also for financial reasons.
Booking us for an event
Thank you for thinking of us in planning your upcoming event!
To request our participation in your event, please contact us with as much of the following information as you have:
- Name(s) of key individuals organising the event
- Event theme or title
- Dates and location
- Sponsor(s) and/or host organisation
- Estimated peak attendance
- List of presenters. If possible, include detailed schedule of meetings and topics.
- What level of involvement you are requesting from us: Equipment only? Recording? On-site disc sales? Booth presence?
- What, if anything, you may be able to provide in order to help defray our costs: Travel to/from the event? Personnel and/or booth registration? Housing? Meals? Advertising for our ministry during the event?
Didn't find what you were looking for
Send us a message and we will be happy to answer your questions as soon as we can.